Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

"God has two dwellings; one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart." -Izaak Walton

I have so much to thank God for this year, and I do every day.  Today I am thinking about many things. I am thankful for the people who love me, and more than that, for the people I love.  I can't imagine my life without certain people and I pray for them all the time, to stay with me forever. I am thankful for my new house, my job, my family, my true friends, my heart, my compassion and my drive to be better.  I am thankful for the experiences and wisdom and strength I have gained, I am thankful that I have let go of some things and people that I needed to, and I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for the faith I have and the hope I feel.  God loves me and I am thankful for that today.

Be grateful for the people who are placed in your life as teachers, be thankful for the people who love you and don't take them for granted.  One day, they might not be there.  Be thankful for the blessings that God has bestowed on you, and be gracious to God by sharing them and paying it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment