Wednesday, November 6, 2013

5 Hearts

I've been really busy this week, which I realize isn't different from any other week, except that I'm extra busy this week. I may be able to move into my house this weekend!!!! Yay! This means that I'm busy doing last minute things for my contractor. 

I love having twins. I know that they're a lot of work, and I know that people get scared thinking about how much of a handful twins must be, but they're really such a blessing and the bond between them is amazing to watch.  My boys are the most precious, most delightful people on the planet. I couldn't imagine sweeter beings. Everyone falls in love with them because they truly are such sweethearts. They're amazing. I can't believe I had such perfect little boys. 

I ran out of the room to put a load of laundry in before school this morning and I had just told Carson and Dylan that they needed to brush their teeth; I meant when I came back so I could help them.  I came back to find this.....


They always say "Give me a boost!" And then they act like a step stool for each other. 

Next up....

Carson's first stick person, which I think is SO good!!! I love how children always draw the arms out of the head. 


I love being a mommy. It's like I have four hearts, other than my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment