Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thank You!!

It has been so weird not writing, but it's been the most complicated move ever because I've had to order and shop so much.  I now have cable and Internet, I have a desk (which I have been craving for months because I can't keep anything in my life straight), and I have things like dishes and a trash can. Yess. She is on her way!!  It feels so good to be home. The kids are happy, I'm happy, and they did a great job on the project. I've been sleeping wonderfully and just, ahhhhh. I feel peace. 

I have to say this before I say anything else on this blog: THANK YOU.

Thank you to everyone. Thank you to the people who donated their time, their money, and every single item that came my way. There literally isn't a way for me to thank every single person. It actually bothers me a lot that I can't sufficiently thank people, but I know that's how this works. I will pay it forward forever.  Thank you for your prayers and kind words. There has been something carrying me for 6 months, and I know without a doubt, it's been God, the people in my life, and the prayers sent up on my behalf.  I was driving on Saturday and all of a sudden I started crying. I was happy, but mostly, it was a release. I have tried holding everything together without snapping for so long, I finally realized it, I felt it and finally let it out. Thank you to every single person who loved me and my children. Thank you for your kind words, which continue to come my way. I'm only as strong as the people holding me up. 

I'll be getting settled for a bit, but the major stuff is finished, so rather than continue to talk about which task I completed, I'll move back on to topics like "Top 10 Dumbest Things I've Ever Said" and "Why Men are like Light Switches". 

By the way, I really did say something quite puzzling to my friend, Brandi, at the gym yesterday. We were talking about relationships and I said "I know what I want. I want a friend with benefits that is my boyfriend." And she laughed and cocked her head. I think it's genius. 


No comments:

Post a Comment