Friday, November 1, 2013

Dreams of Superheroes....and Time Machines

I had the weirdest dream I've had in a while. I had a dream that the company I work for invented a time-traveling machine. You sat in it in the middle of a field and it opened up a rabbit hole with big gold coil looking things above you. You were then shot into the air and thrust into a different time period, but the risk was that you might blow up. In the midst of us testing our machine, our shop was in the ghetto (and also in a field, right??) and it was like Boys in the Hood for a while. I was scared because I had never seen a drive-by shooting before, but I did in my dream. And worst part is that I saw who did it, so I had to decide whether to bring the guys down or plead the fifth. So I'm ducking from stray bullets and yet I'm on a farm??  Dreams are so weird. Must have been all the sugar I ate last night. 

Speaking of dreams.....

Dylan asked me last night when he'll get to be te REAL Superman. He asked if he will get to be Superman when he "grows up and gets really big and strong". He asked if Superman was real and I said yes. Every little boy needs to believe in Superheroes. And Dylan believes in Superman like Santa. I'm not kidding, the kid is absolutely obsessed with Superman. It's so adorable. He told me Lindsey said he isn't real; I said she didn't know what she is taking about. I do wish I had a time machine because one day I'm going to miss these moments. 



Logan and his friends broke off from us. And look at his half-ass costume......


Thank you, Pre-K teachers for Pajama Day, strategically placed the morning after Halloween! 

Good morning!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment