Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Yogurt Aisle

I love yogurt, but I hate some types because it sticks to the dangling thing in the back of my throat and I feel like I am going to throw up after half a container.  To add to that, I am lactose intolerant and prefer more nutrients in what I am eating, so I only eat Greek yogurt these days.  Greek yogurt doesn't gag me.  Still, even though I know which type to buy, there are like 700 brands of Greek yogurt!  Then you have your vibrant-colored yogurts, sprinkled yogurts, some of them have chocolate chips and fatty granola....hopefully someone would know that this is not a healthy choice, but you never know.  It's overwhelming!

I thought that this article was helpful and it turns out that yogurt has been around for a VERY long time.  Read more!  Have a great day! 

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1280

No comments:

Post a Comment