Wednesday, September 19, 2012

50 Shades of Shame

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about finding creative places to hide my "50 Shades of Grey" book at the pool.  Behind my knee, folding the book, using my purse as a shield, etc.   HAHA.

Last night I talked to Brea (beautiful mother of two) and she told me that she was reading that post and screaming "That's why we are best friends!"  The girls at her office asked why and she answered "Because we are always doing the same thing, even if we haven't talked in a while!"  We both agree that the Kindle is a perfect conduit for Grey "information".....you can't see the cover and be judged for being freaky. 

She said that she was on an airplane a couple of weeks ago and sitting next to an older lady.  Brea's husband, Josh, took the Kindle, so she borrowed her friend's book.  She said she was sitting there with a glass of wine and her dirty book and was thinking the whole time "This lady is sitting here judging me!!!"  The lady was spying on the pages!!!  She was trying to read over her shoulder!

She should have told the lady to have enough gumption to get her own Grey!

Have a great day! 

Love you, Brea.  Your adorable little self gives me the giggles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment