Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another Trip to the Zoo

I was planning on going to church, but since you can watch on the computer, I think I will be watching from the comfort of my own home today.  I have five children to get ready (because Lindsey has a friend staying for the weekend) and I am thinking that it might be easier to watch from home this week.

We are meeting up with my friend and her little boy after church and we are heading to the zoo.  We go to the zoo a lot. We bought a yearly membership for the boys for their 3rd birthday.  They love the zoo, and we are able to take friends, so the experience is always different for them. We do go every month or two, which is definitely a lot.  Dylan always asks people "Do you like polar bears?"  (He says it in his baby voice "baby pola beyas?")  People usually say yes and he says "I love pola beyas and baby pannas (pandas)."  He then goes on to say that "Carson likes konkeys."

I tried to give Dylan a banana with his breakfast a few mornings ago and he said "No, Mama!  I not a KONKEY!  Carson's a konkey! I a Beyaaa!  We eat honey!"

My kids may believe that they are actually animals.



No comments:

Post a Comment