Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beautiful Day

I needed a little yoga this morning, so the first thing the kids and I did was go to the gym.  I promised them last night that I would take them to get a smiley face pancake, so we did that after my class.  After we stuffed ourselves to the brim, I took a pair of pants to an alteration place because they were literally 4 or 5 inches too long and I have never been able to wear them.  (Did you think I was going to say I ate so much that I had to get my pants altered?  Haha.)  These pants are so cute, or they will be, once you can see my feet below the hemline.  We just got back from the playground and I feel so happy.  Nice weather is great for your mood....and the boys' mood.  They're exceptionally sweet today!

Have a great day and hopefully you'll enjoy a little time outside like we did.





No comments:

Post a Comment