Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback Friday-The Jimmy John's Guy

I remember a game of Truth or Dare that I played with a couple of friends (both named Jason) and my sister, Ashli.  We were on the roof, above the garage.  (Which was flat and safe, by the way.)  We had ordered Jimmy John's at 2 AM and in the midst of this game, Ash and I were dared to dance with the Jimmy John's guy when he walked up to deliver the sandwiches.  So this guy walks up with our food, just like he always did with any order, and two chicks walk up to him and start dancing up on him.  We weren't allowed to laugh either, so we looked even crazier.  The funniest part is that there was no music and he started throwin' his hands up and dancing back!  It was hilarious.  I wonder if that delivery guy went back and said "Dude, I was delivering their order and..." Haha.

I was also dared to do a headstand and since I had been drinking, I did it.....and I also fell flat on my back. I was bruised and it took a couple of days to remember why I was so sore.

Gotta love Truth or Dare in your 20's.  You are even dumber than when you were 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment