Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Countdown......2 days

Today I'm taking Carson and Dylan to a movie.  They play old movies at 10 am for $1, which is perfect for them because they won't be cranky.  We're seeing "Charlotte's Web"; the boys call it "The Piggy Movie."  As for the rest of the day, we're not doing much.  I'm trying to soak in the calm before the big kids come back.  I am really excited to see Logan and Lindsey and I really miss them.  Of course, when they get back things are going to start getting crazy again.  School starts August 1st, so we have registration, school shopping, etc.  Football starts on this Monday, and dance and cheerleading start the day they go back to school.

Lindsey, Ashli, and Amelie went ice-skating yesterday.  My mom said that Lindsey loved it and that her dance muscles were helping her skate.  She wore one of my sister's old skating outfits.  I told my mom that Lindsey looks almost as tall as my sister, but I thought that it had to be an optical illusion.  My mom said that she is almost as tall as she is!  Awwww, Ashy.  She's such a cute little shrimp. 


Have a great day!
Here's the Word of the Day:

dearth \DURTH\, adjective:

An inadequate supply; scarcity; lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment