Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Short, but funny....

I am eating breakfast and getting ready for Pilates this morning while watching "Cheers", the anniversary show.  I am cracking up because they showed a clip of Diane and Sam fighting, which were some of the funniest scenes ever.  She says “Do you know the difference between you and a fat-brain ass?”  He says “No”.  She says “The fat-brain ass would!”  HA!  She’s my favorite character, maybe of all of the shows I have ever watched.  If you didn't watch "Cheers" you have missed out!  It's in my Top 3 shows of all time. 

I have a lot to do today because I am picking the kids up this weekend, so that’s all I can write today.  I hope you all have a great day!

Here’s the Word of the Day:

zugzwang \TSOOK-tsvahng\, noun:
A situation in which a player is limited to moves that have a damaging effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment