Monday, July 18, 2011

In case you are wondering.....

I really miss Logan and Lindsey.  I hear that they are having fun though, and that makes me happy.  Logan went to see the midnight showing of "Harry Potter" with Bop-Bop last week and he is reading the third book.  Lindsey went to see "Beauty and the Beast" in Chicago, but I have yet to hear about it.  I'm assuming that they had a great time and they have been very busy. 

I think that Dylan and Carson are starting to catch on to the routine I've been working on since the big kids have been gone.  We get comfy, I sing "Baby Mine" to them, and we say our prayers.  Dylan participates the most when we pray and Carson senses that I am about to leave the room, so he's more concerned about telling me to lay my head on a pillow than he is with praying.  Dylan closes his eyes and covers his face and says "Thank you, God" (last night he did all of it before I even got to it) and when we are done he says "Ayyyyyy mennnnnn."

School starts August 1st.  Next week is our last week to play, so I am happy that the kids will be back to rest and get ready for school, and do some fun things with me!

Here's the Word of the Day:


canonical \kuh-NON-i-kuhl\, adjective:

1. Authorized; recognized; accepted.
2. Included in the canon of the Bible.
3. In mathematics, (of an equation, coordinate, etc.) in simplest or standard form.

My mom sent this picture of Lulu, Amie and Greg.....

I was also looking at old pictures for Google+ and I thought I would post some for fun:

Weren't they little???  Some of the pictures the kids were 3 and 6, the ones of Lindsey with the bangs that she cut herself, they were 5 and Peyton was 8. 

1 comment:

  1. They are having a fabulous time. Today Lulu, Ashli and I are taking Amelie ice skating for the first time. Should be fun! Logie is very interested in lawyerly stuff and he wants to learn how to write a contract so he's staying with BopBop to write his first contract. Time's gone way too fast. Great to see the old pictures. Darn they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete