Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hiatus

I have never said this or felt the need to do this, ever.  But I think I am going to have to take a little break from writing.  I don't know if it'll be a day, four, a week, a few weeks....I hope not long.  It isn't that I have run out of words....trust me, I am still talking, but I guess I just feel stale.

Have you ever been so passionate about something or everything, you feel everything and it's so much that you end up with an emotional hangover?  That's pretty much what has happened to me.  I feel numb, stale, and I need some kind of inspiration.  I'm just blah.  I don't care about stuff like I usually do and I am going in search of something that doesn't bore the crap out of me.  I'm going outside to get some vitamin D and maybe something that doesn't hurt like hell will snap me out of this.  I am really just sick of being frustrated, happy, then sad, and feeling like I am getting knocked down over and over, so I am staying in one place right now. 

I feel sedated.  This is why I have never medicated my ADD.  I don't want to feel dead.

Watch me be gone for two days.  Ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment