Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Remind Me To Write In The Morning.....



Today was my second day of training and for the most part, I feel good about everything I'm learning.  My brain is tired from retaining so much information, but I am really excited about it and I know I am going to like it.  I am really interested in the cases and the legal process.  After work I went to the gym for leg day, got shaky because I had gone too long without eating, so I hurried up and ate dinner, picked the kids up, and now we are home.  Lindsey had cheerleading clinic after school and then immediately went to dance; I pick her up at 9:00. The boys are watching "Toy Story" while I write. They are exhausted and pretty cranky, so they're happy just chillin' on the couch.

Sorry this is boring, but my brain is apparently boring and dull right now. I will tell you this though...I love the sunshine.  I love the sun, I love the warmth, I love everything blossoming....it makes me a really happy girl. 

Speaking of sunshine......whoaaaa let it shine. 

http://vimeo.com/45581243

No comments:

Post a Comment