Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kombucha

Since I wrote about healthy food yesterday, I am keeping up the theme.  The picture above is Kombucha.  I have only been brave enough to drink the Cosmic Cranberry because some of them look really weird and gross, and I am telling you, it is so good.  Basically, it's like Organic Gatorade.  Well, that's how I like to think of it. It isn't really like Gatorade at all, but I drink it after hot yoga as if it is.  You are NOT supposed to shake it up.  I repeat.....IF YOU TRY IT, DO NOT SHAKE IT UP!  There's a bacterial process going on and I don't know....all I know is that you aren't supposed to shake it. 

So what is it?  I was going to explain it myself, but here is a great little article about it and I would rather not reinvent the wheel.  Just go out and try Kombucha.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36571884/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/trendy-fizzy-drink-mushrooming/



No comments:

Post a Comment