Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Recap

I had a great weekend with the kiddos.  I rested Friday night and the kids played.  Actually, I watched "When Harry Met Sally" and fell asleep and Logan told his dad that I had watched "When Sally Met Henry."  Classic.  Haha.

Saturday morning  I went to the gym and then I picked up Subway and took the kids to the playground.  After they burned off some energy, we went home and chilled at the house the rest of the day.  Yesterday I cleaned my house and played with the kids.  We made Christmas cookies and right before decorating them, I realized that I hadn't bought icing.  The sprinkles can't stick without icing, so BACK into the car we went at 8:30 last night to buy icing.  It was worth it; the boys loved decorating them....or should I say eating icing straight from the tub?  I pretended not to see. 

Carson decorating
They are holding hands!  Aren't they cute?
Dylan....I could eat his cheeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment