Friday, December 14, 2012

It's like Pinterest, but Way Cooler


I know that this is supposed to Flashback Friday, but I have too much to say in the present, plus, my memory sucks today and I am drawing a blank! 

So a couple of things.....


THE CHIVE-I'm addicted.

I shouldn't say this because it will only come out dumber the second time and especially written down, but that doesn't seem to stop me......like ever.  I was talking with a guy from work yesterday and I picked up a glass of water and I said "Isn't water weird?  If you look at a label, it says ZERO all the way down the label.  There aren't calories, salt, nothing...it's just nothing.  It's clear, like air, but it's there and you can see it, but it's nothing, but it's something." He laughed and said that I need to get on Chive. 

The Chive is full of random crap and pictures and quotes that they try to categorize with titles like "Douchebags", "Hot chicks", "Cars", "Animals", "Art", "Why bras haven't been burned" and my personal favorite, "Randomness".  It's like Pinterest for crap that you REALLY don't need, but that make life better.  I was giggling so hard last night I had tears streaming down my face.  Once I was driving through the mall parking lot and my sister and I saw a guy bending over in pink bike shorts and he was sagging down to his knees, if you know what I mean.  His bike shorts were see-through right on his crack.  It was so gross, but funny because there wasn't an explanation.  I wish I could find this picture....oh yeah, we took a picture.  We drove back around and took a picture because we couldn't believe it.  Chive would be a perfect place for this picture. 


Here are some things I have found......
I love the note.
Hahahahahahaha!
I want to meet the person who did this.



No comments:

Post a Comment