Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lip Gloss....it isn't just me.

This is so funny.  I talked about my lip glosses, I looked, on NOVEMBER 14th.  Someone asked me if I had seen Jenna Marbles' video on "Girls I don't understand about girls" and I hadn't. Today, I finally got around to watching her video.  I checked the date.....she posted this on November 12th and I HAD NOT SEEN IT!  I swear!  So funny....I had never seen it.  I am always saying how me and Jenna would get along....so true.  Watch this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usT9C04Foc

By the way, she is so right about what girls are afraid of.  I won't watch scary movies because I am too scared.  I am terrified of going to the attic and when I do, I get through it so quickly that I have almost fallen. I have literally almost fallen out of the attic, that is, out of the ceiling, because I am scared.  I am scared of my mom's basement.  I am scared of having my leg dangling off the bed in the dark because a hand might grab it.  I hide under my covers to keep me safe.  But yeah, REALLY scary things are walk in the park.  She's right. I talk to strangers, weirdos, park in darkened lots, get money out of an ATM alone in the dark.....

I would like to understand these things about myself too.








No comments:

Post a Comment