Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dreams

I used to remember my dreams better than I do now, I guess because I used to sleep more.  I did remember my dream a couple of nights ago and thought it was really weird.  I dreamed that my vitamins had black mold on them and I had been taking them without noticing it; very strange.  I have very strange dreams.

Once, I dreamed that someone I knew had a third nostril and I didn't want to say anything because I would hurt his feelings.  I remember thinking "Why did I not notice this third nostril before?"  I thought that maybe he hadn't noticed either, so I just didn't ask about it. 

I have dreams about my teeth falling out or crumbling, but I also grind my teeth while I sleep.  Not too long ago, I had a dream that there were snakes in my bed.  I looked that up as well.  Snakes have a lot of meanings. 


Mold
To see mold in your dream indicates that something in your life has been ignored or is no longer of any use. It may also represent transformation and new growth.
Deformities
To dream that you or someone is deformed represents undeveloped aspects of yourself that you may have ignored. Your refusal to acknowledge these characteristics may be affecting your performance and creative flow.
Teeth
To dream that you your teeth have fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment. You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings. If you acted calmly in your dream, then it may point to how can make the best out of any situation. You are able to rise above unfavorable circumstances.

Note: If your teeth fell out, wouldn't you feel embarrassed or afraid people would see your short-comings, or LACK OF TEETH???  Honestly, I think I am just afraid that I am going to grind them until they crumble and break.  My dentist told me to wear a mouth guard, but I don't.

Snakes
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. In particular, to see a snake on your bed suggests that you are feeling sexually overpowered or sexually threatened. You may be inexperienced, nervous or just unable to keep up. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive change.

I end with this:






No comments:

Post a Comment