Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Recap #1

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!  We did, except that I started getting sick on Christmas Eve and didn't feel better until last night.  I slept a lot yesterday and felt like my head was a bowling ball and my body was achy and tired.  I felt like it took effort to lift an arm up. We still have more presents to open tonight when I get off work, so it's not quite over!  I will talk more tomorrow about everything when I am not so groggy and tired.  I will say that the kids were very happy with all of their stuff.  In fact, the boys came down and didn't know what to do, they were so overwhlemed.  Don and I look at each other every year and know that we probably go overboard, but it's the fun thing about being a parent.  You have to yell at your kids and discipline them almost every day for something, so it's nice to spoil them and see them happy.  As far as big gifts so far (they still have a lot of surprises tonight) Lindsey got a Wii U, Logan got a Playstation 3, and the boys got a train table. 

Don and the kids got me a Keurig....it's awesome.  I am in love with it.  They also loaded me up on coffee and I got a couple of storage containers to go with it.  I got a Blu-ray player for downstairs, my eyecream (it's amazing) and a bunch of awesome stuff in my stocking. Logan got me a Georgia State shirt that DOESN'T suck...it's really cute.  I always hated the clothes that Georgia State made because I guess they didn't have a football team and no one cared about the logo and stuff.  Now we have one, so I guess they are making better stuff?  Now I have something that I actually like from the school I graduated from!  Lindsey got me a pretty pair of earrings and a bracelet.

For now, here are a couple of pictures from yesterday.


Carson and the train table

What's up?

Merry Christmas! 



I spent the whole time in these cute Vera Wang slippers....and leg warmers.


I hope that everyone is enjoying their family time! I'll write more later. 


-Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment