Friday, November 30, 2012

Flashback Friday-When I'm Low, Dylan McKay


Thank you to whoever I took this from on Tumblr.  Those
WERE the good old days. :(

Sometimes when I am feeling low, I like to watch 90210.  All the world can be in chaos, but Brandon Walsh and Dylan McKay seem to make it all better.  I know it sounds silly, but I am not the only one....all of us girls (at least mine) feel the same way. It was such a good, terrible show!

Three years ago, I was given all ten years on DVD.  It was awesome!  I was up in the middle of the night with the boys for months and how did I deal with the sleep deprivation?  I was happily watching 90210. 

And I am sorry, but this song was awesome, even if Ray DID hit Donna. 

http://youtu.be/csATriX8Ed0

I really want one of these T-shirts......



This is the best....this was a great episode.
HAHA!

Have a great Friday!  I am so ready for the weekend.

-Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment