Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hump Day Top 10-My Favorite Inanimate Objects

  1. Lip Gloss.  I am not kidding.  I am a lip gloss junkie.  I own like 247 tubes of lip gloss.  I love the packaging, I love the shininess that becomes my lips, and I love having a million different colors.  Ok, ok, so they are pretty much all the same color, but they have different smells to them.  So next time someone asks me why my purse is so heavy, I guess I will tell them it's because of my lip gloss.
  2. This is just what is in my purse.
  3. Yoga Pants.  They are the preppy girl's version of sweats.  Plus, I work out like every day and they are essential to my life. I do appreciate a nice pair of drawstring sweats that hang comfortably though.  Ok, so I am thinking that maybe I should just say clothes in general are my favorite.  I am a total girl.  I WOULD love shoes, but they hurt my feet, so....I have an issue with them, unlike most girls.  I wish I could go barefoot every day.
  4. My Chandelier Earrings. I have such long hair, I love a pair of beautiful, dangly earrings.  My favorite jewelry all comes from Banana Republic or Express.  I love these pieces.
  5. A Shell. When Carson was about a year and a half, he found a shell at the beach and gave it to me.  The look on his face was so intentional, he wanted me to have it.  It wasn't like when he handed me Peanut Butter and Jelly crusts and half chewed Goldfish.  He wanted me to have this shell. I wrote the date on it and put it in my jewelry box.
  6. These are my favorite socks.  I need more. 
    Look at my little dude, Carson. Look at his little hand. 
  7. These stripy Socks.  I am a very cold-natured person.  Somewhere along the lines, I learned that if I wore these high socks, I could stay warm.  I wear them as much as possible around the house.
  8. My Purse.  My grey Coach bag is one of my favorite things, ever. This bag has made my life easier beyond belief and she goes with anything. By the way, her name is Lindsey.  Coach named her, I didn't.
  9. Anything that my kids make me and all of my pictures.  I feel like my heart would rip out if I lost these things. 
  10. My Giant Scrapbook.  My mom made this for me when I graduated from high school. I wish I had taken a picture of this book.  It's at least a foot high.  It's my life up until age 18.
  11. A Giant Coffee Mug. I love a gigantic mug, preferably bigger than my head.  The bigger, the better.
  12. My French Posters.
  13. This is just one of them.  I have these posters in every room of my house.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment