Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

I had a great weekend with the kids.  Kerri came over Friday night and we watched one of our favorite movies, "Serendipity", and pigged out.  Saturday morning I took the kids to the gym and then we had a picnic and went to the playground for about four hours.  Kerri and her kids met up with us.  It was so beautiful outside and so relaxing to lay on a blanket and do nothing but watch the kids have fun and talk with Kerri.



View from my blanket
 We pretty much did the same thing Saturday night.  The kids all played upstairs and we watched "21 Jumpstreet".  I felt like I was in Pilates, I was laughing so hard.  When they trip on that drug and Channing Tatum says something about the Flux Capacitor and radioactive spiders with a board full of 4's, I was rolling.  We laughed the whole time.  Great movie.  It's been a while since I laughed that hard, and I am easily amused.  I wake myself sometimes from laughing at my dreams.  Seriously.

Yesterday I got a bunch of stuff done.  I went to the grocery store because if I didn't, I was going to have to eat Bisquick powder and salad dressing for a meal.  I also cleaned the house and worked on the laundry.  I played with the kids.....typical Sunday stuff. 


Carson is already a gamer.  This is how he spent his Sunday afternoon. 
I love how he used his rocking horse as a foot rest.  Haha

Good weekend.  I feel rested for Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment