Thursday, October 18, 2012

Why Are These People Famous?

I don't get it.
I'm moving to some remote village where this lady isn't known

You know, I have had beef with Snooki for years now and never said anything because I don't believe she's worth my time, even though she's worth millions.  I didn't want to sound like a snob, but SCREW that.  She is not pretty, she's overweight, and she acts like trash.  I'm sorry, but what am I missing???  She is not a style icon, she didn't sleep with a president, she didn't even kill someone.  Why is she famous?  I don't watch this trash and I try to stay away from it as much as humanly possible and I still hear about her!  Why are we supporting these trashy people who provide nothing of importance to society? Without their fame, all they would accomplish for society would be to help keep tanning salons open and mayonnaise companies in business.  That's it. 

I am being serious.  We have an intelligence problem in this country.  Why do we continue to contribute to train-wreck types of entertainment when there are starving documentary film makers and excellent WRITERS?  These are the people who have something to say!  Turn this crap off!  Stop making yourself feel better by watching someone with major problems!  Maybe there will be less people like Honey Boo Boo and Snooki tomorrow if we educate children today. 

It's gotten out of hand and I am so tired of it.  I mean, do people realize that the brain is an actual muscle that needs to be exercised just like your biceps? 





No comments:

Post a Comment