Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sneezing While Driving

I was thinking today about things that we all know suck and don't mention enough.  Sneezing while driving is one of the things that made my mental list. 

I Googled "Sneezing While Driving" to see if anyone else had talked about it and the first hit was this blog entry, which made me giggle.  It's old, but it is really quite funny.

http://www.ruinedmyweek.com/2010/06/sneezing-while-driving.html

This guy talks about things that ruined his week and it looks like it may be entertaining to follow, but I don't have time to follow anyone.  I also have enough things in my life that COULD ruin my week, I don't know if I want to read about someone else's. 

Work was so overwhelming yesterday that I actually asked a guy in the kitchen to hide me in the refrigerator.  We think I'll fit, should the need arise. 

By the way, one of my friends calls a sneeze that sounds like a cough a SNOUGH.  I am so grateful that my sneezes all sound like coughs simply so I can say that I snoughed, since I never get blessed after a sneeze.  No one ever realizes that I'm sneezing.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment