Friday, October 26, 2012

Flashback Friday-Bongos

I absolutely HATE Bongos.  Do you remember those?  They are one of the worst things about the 90's....right up there with girls wearing overalls.  Because FARMING was HOT in 1994!  For you lucky bastards who missed them, Bongos came in assorted colors and most girls wore some lame matching floral shirt or bodysuit that SNAPPED AT THE CROTCH.  Yeah, what idiot came up with that?  Snaps that ride up your crotch? So you had snaps riding up your crotch, a permanent wedgie (if you actually had a butt), and PANTY lines on your horribly high-waisted shorts. 

I despise you, Bongos.

Poor Liv.
Vintage...That SUCKS.  Get it here!
As if it wasn't bad enough that people were wearing this square jean vest,
they had to add a big BONGO patch on the back!
Yeah, that's hot.  A 13-year-old girl in the 90's shouldn't have had to endure
"Mom Jeans"
This is actually an UPDATED version from Etsy.  I couldn't really find any
authentic 90's photos because I have to assume that they have all been burned. 

Have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

  1. ........I like girls in overalls, then again, I'm from Wisconsin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember guys liking them, because I used to wear a small tank top under them and my hips hung out. I would never ever everrrrr wear them now. Did you ever hear about the "tall farmer"?

    ReplyDelete