Friday, October 5, 2012

Flashback Friday, Homecoming

Lindsey and Logan went to Homecoming last weekend.  They are only in 6th grade, but they got to go to the middle school's Homecoming because he plays football and she cheers and they are all part of the same booster club.  I was with the girls in Tampa when I got these pictures and I started crying.  First of all, they are so big now.  Secondly, Lindsey looked so pretty.  Kerri did her hair and makeup because I was going to be out of town, and because she does an amazing job.  Lindsey got a professional stylist for her first Homecoming.  Not too shabby!  Since it's Flashback Friday, I have posted a link to one of my favorite songs ever, and my baby sister's favorite too.  Actually, all of my sisters and I LOVE this song.  I don't know what is up with the spacing, by the way.....


With their tickets
Kerri took this to show me her makeup
I mean, her hair is ridiculous, right????  Beautiful.
Pretty girl.
Doesn't Logan look so handsome?

Have a great Friday!



Just Like Heaven, The Cure......






No comments:

Post a Comment