Monday, October 15, 2012

Rest, Brittany, Rest!

I have been very sick all week with a nasty cough, so I did what my body wanted me to do this past weekend.  I rested.  I could hear my body screaming "SIT DOWN AND REST" all week.  I usually ignore it because I don't have a choice.  There's always too much going on. 

After work on Friday I had sushi with a friend and went to the gym and went to bed.  Saturday I went to Lindsey and Logan's game, went to Zumba, got my hair done, took a nap, woke up, did my nails, got Panera and a movie and went to bed.  Actually, I couldn't sleep because I was coughing so badly, so I knocked myself out with NyQuil and woke up a new person.  I felt like a hibernating bear!  That stuff is amazing!  It was awesome.  Yesterday I was a heathen and missed church, but I went to yoga where my instructor called our bodies our temples (heehee, she's so cute).  I cleaned my house, did my laundry, and went to bed at a decent time.

This morning was dark and dreary and I didn't want to get out of my warm bed, but I did.  And I feel SO much better after sleep and rest.  Imagine that!

Have a great Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment