Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Recap

Well, it's freezing this morning and unfortunately, I can't type with mittens, so my fingers are struggling to bang this out.....I really don't like being cold. 

I had a really great weekend.  Saturday night was Haunted Henry's, our Halloween party.  It was a lot of fun.    Sunday I was in my pajamas all day; I hung out at Kerri's house.  We watched "Twilight" and "Magic Mike" and squealed and giggled, as you can imagine.  She had never seen it and I had, but it didn't keep me from slapping pillows and screaming.  Channing Tatum is like a Greek god.  It was really funny because her kids were all upstairs, but her 12-year-old was hanging out on the computer and we had the door closed.  Her 15-year-old came in and we paused the movie.  The 12-year-old said "Why are you pausing the movie, Mom?  I hear all of that cussing!"  The 15-year-old said "No, they paused it because they're watching Magic Mike."  We started cracking up; busted by the teenage boy.  It's weird to see him so grown-up and observant because I met him when he was 6.  Anyway, we lounged around, eating popcorn and talking; it was really fun.  We felt like we were 15 again having a slumber party.  I stayed there last night too and she woke me up with her sweet little voice while she woke her kids up.  "Brittany, it's time to get up!"  Then I had to be an adult and get ready for work.

Here are a few pictures.....
Me and the Boss Man

Alice in Wonderland, a Witch, and an 80's Chick

Haha
The Sultry and the Sweet

I can't wait for Wednesday.  The boys are Woody and Buzz, and Lindsey is a Bumblebee.  I think we dress up for work, but I will skip the skirt dress this time.  I'll probably be a football player or something that doesn't require bloomers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment