Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

I can't believe I didn't write over the weekend!  I am such a slacker.

Saturday was Logan and Lindsey's first game.  The boys lost against a really good team, but Lindsey's squad....wow.  They are amazingly good.  I really couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen them practice, so I was stunned at halftime.  The stunts they did were amazing; everything was perfect.  I am going to have to film them and post it.  They are really good.

After the game I went to Zumba.  I had a hair appointment after that, and then I ate Mexican with Kerri for her little girl's birthday.  After dinner, I visited my friend, Lauren, who was in town and I was in bed by 10:00.  I watched "Mean Girls" and passed out.  It was amazing to get 7 hours of sleep!  I got up for church yesterday morning, went to lunch with Kerri and Jenny and went home to clean my house.  After I finished the house, I ate dinner with my friends, Matt and Amber, and visited their adorable new baby, Luke.  And I guess that was pretty much my weekend.  I made the rounds this weekend with my friends!  It was great seeing everyone.

By the way, if you haven't seen "Mean Girls", you really should.  It is so funny.

If my sister is reading, I have one thing to say.....You go, Glenn Cocoa!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment