Sunday, August 19, 2012

She's Dumber Than My Shift Key

I can't remember if I have ever posted this link.  If I already have, I apologize.  If I haven't, I meant to.  It is really old and I found it (again) yesterday while searching for the Jessie Spano freak-out clip.  Slater is in the clip, that's why it came up in the search.

This girl seriously is the dumbest person on our planet and possibly all others.  Thank God she is pretty.  If she were ugly, she would probably be mistaken as a desk or some other inanimate object.  This clip is so funny.  See if you can listen to her without cocking your head like a dog. I think that she needs a map.....to find her missing brain.  However, that will be difficult, because US Americans don't supply maps to their South African children.  Was that close enough to what she said, or did I get it wrong?  I don't know.  I am still confused.  And this clips is from 2007.

http://youtu.be/qQdhMSEqhfg



I Googled that chick and this picture came up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment