Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Car Stuff

I have been busy filing claims and getting my car fixed and scheduled to be fixed.  Considering that rocks hit my windshield on two different occasions, a psycho put a hole in my door, the plastic blinker cover thing came off of my mirror, and I had something stuck in my tire (assuming that's from the tornado I drove through), it took many different stops.

I really hope that I will stop filling the role of "Moving Target" now.  This has sucked, and as stupid as it sounds, I have really wondered if I should even be driving.  I haven't done anything except drive....and of course, my car is only a year old. Ugh.

How many people drive through a storm that ends up being a tornado and get their car door nailed by a gunman in the same summer?  And the meteorites that hit my windshield, well, that was just an unnecessary bonus from the Universe.

Thanks to God for protecting me and the kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment