Friday, August 17, 2012

Flashback Friday-I'm So Excited!

Big news!!!  I haven't wanted to jinx it, so I have kept my mouth shut until now, but my boys are officially potty trained!  No more diapers for Carson and Dylan, which means no more diaper changing for me until I have grand kids!  That's so weird.  My baby days are over, which makes me a little sad, but I am also SO EXCITED.  This made me think of Saved By the Bell and Jessie Spano.  Who doesn't remember that, right?  Even at like 10 years old,  I knew that the scene where Jessie completely freaks out and is addicted to pills was cheesy and classic.  "I'm so excited!  I'm so excited!  I'm so, I'm so SCARED!"  Haha.



This is awesome.

*By the way, today is my 500th blog entry.  I am so Jessie Spano right now.


You know I couldn't resist......


http://youtu.be/bflYjF90t7c





No comments:

Post a Comment