Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sundays

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's all mothers, but have you ever noticed that how your Sunday goes is an indicator of how your entire week will go?  If I go to bed organized, we are probably looking at a very good week.  If I go to bed irritated, stressed and without having gotten everything done, the week is probably doomed.

I have a lot to get done today in hopes that this week will be a good one.  I hope that everyone had a great weekend!

*Logging back in to add a note.....Lindsey and I were watching Jackie Evancho (amazing) on PBS after church and she sang the song from Moulin Rouge.  I had completely forgotten about how beautiful this song is.  I am not gonna lie....it sorta makes me cry.  It may be one of the most romantic songs ever....I wonder if love exists like this.  Reality tells me otherwise.  Oh, and it's Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, by the way.  Part of the song makes me cock my head and say "Is that even healthy?"  The whole life "all revolves around you" part.  Hmmmmm.....people who let that happen get kicked in the face.  Maybe if both people feel it?  I don't know.  That seems like a bad idea.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APzYBz8V7gA&feature=fvst






No comments:

Post a Comment