Friday, August 3, 2012

Flashback Friday-Brewers

Greg just got me a Brewers shirt for my birthday.  I told him that I have always loved the old logo and he found a really cool vintage t-shirt.  Here it is:



When I was six years old my dad took me to a Brewers game and I spilled hot chocolate on the guy who was sitting next to me.  The guy yelled at me and gave me a dirty look, which made me cry.  My dad yelled at him and told him that it was an accident.  I felt uncomfortable for the next 7 innings, but probably not as uncomfortable as the dude next to me who was covered in hot chocolate.  It probably burned his leg, he was covered in brown, he was sticky no doubt, and my dad had just yelled at him. 

That's what I always think of when I think about the Brewers, but I love my shirt!








No comments:

Post a Comment