Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Problem With Emojis

Even the hottest guy can lose a girl from the overuse of Emojis.  Using them too much implies that you don't know how to get your point across without some stupid cartoon face saying whatever you're afraid to say, for you.  You aren't a 15-year-old girl doodling on your notebook during science class. Sometimes they're funny, sometimes they're appropriate, but I have met guys who pretty much only speak fluent in Emoji and it's.....a turnoff. The way things are going, eventually, no one will communicate with words.  We'll be like cavemen again and grunt something when we see an apple....not the word apple, but this:



Or should I say this:



NOTE: I am NOT only talking to APPLE USERS.  Emojis are everywhere, Google Folk. 

You really can start to lose a girl with one of these:



Until Apple makes dirty Emojis, I don't see how guys can use them as much as girls without coming off as annoyingly boring.  And it doesn't make any sense as to why they haven't made dirty Emojis because you can paint some pretty sick and politically incorrect pictures through the use of them.  And yes, I took the time to make these because Atlanta sucks right now and we are snowed in. 

Here are some things that don't make sense about Emojis.






Please use Emojis with caution. My eyes hurt from all of this:





I'm glad Apple gave me 20 monkey Emojis and a banana so I can say this when I try to communicate what I think your IQ is....


Yay, Brittany!!!! 


3 comments:

  1. I can't stand the lack of black and native american emojis. it blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to REPLY....I thought I was the only one who noticed that, Happy.

      Delete
  2. I thought I was the only one who noticed that!!

    ReplyDelete