Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Top 10-Reasons To Get Dressed This Fall


Even girls who hate the cold (like me) get excited when they feel the chill of fall because that means they're about to put the sandals away and bring on the boots and layers. Fashion week inspired my Top 10 today. Here's why I'll be getting out of bed this fall.....

1. White Out. This is so pretty. 





2. Blazers. I'm so happy I dress up for work because I love a polished look, but I also love mixing my blazers with torn jeans on the weekends. 



3. Scarves. 


3. Boots. Knee high and all. I have an obsession with knee high boots and short dresses and skirts. So hot. I can't wait! 




I'm really upset. I had a pair of grey boots, my favorite, and lost them in the fire. I loved this look.....




4. Game Day Gear.  I like getting cute more than the actual game. Sorry. At least I admit it. 


5. Leather.  Little bursts of leather are everywhere this fall. The top I wore for my birthday was leather with lace capped sleeves. 



6. Black and White. Classic. I wear a lot of this anyway, but it was on the Runways last week. 


 

7. Pale colors, colored fur and florals for fall. Pretty cool. 


8. Hats. 








9. This print is kinda cool, but I can see myself being very particular about it. The print looks like blurred lights. 



10. Bad Girl Plaid. Yesss. Bring. It. On. I feel my Catholic School upbringing coming out. 













No comments:

Post a Comment