Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Top 10-All The Things She Said

I don't know what's wrong with the font here, Google really needs to work on their Blogger app. I'll try to fix it when it isn't 4 in the morning. 

I should probably clarify something about yesterday's blog. I'm more than ok, I'm doing very well. I don't want people to worry. But you have to remember, I'm incredibly honest on this blog in the hopes that I'll inspire others to learn, self-reflect, and maybe not feel so alone.  Everyone has things in their life that they like and dislike....I don't like the night, never have. Being single isn't about not being in a relationship, it's about learning to be with yourself to the fullest extent possible and the truth is, this is all new to me. I'm learning to navigate, and so I write about what I'm feeling and experiencing. I want to he honest about my strengths and success, and I want to be honest about my downfalls. I don't like the night, I don't prefer the dark, and I don't like being alone in it....I'm learning.  It's very scary to put yourself out there the way I do, but I feel like it's important to be real. Always have.

My blog yesterday reminded me of that Matchbox 20 song, 3 am. "She says baby, it's 3 am I must be lonely. When she says baby, well I can't help but be scared of it all sometimes, says the rain's gonna wash away I believe it." See? Someone always knows how you feel. 

On to something else....

Here are 10 GREAT quotes, all by women.








No comments:

Post a Comment