Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Bo's

For all of you who have followed my blog for a while, you know about Dylan's best buddy, Bo. You also know that Bo was lost in the fire and that I probably had an even harder time with that than Dylan. Well.....

Don got Dylan a new Bo, and Carson got one too!  I can barely take their little faces. Talk about excitement and gratitude. (See Below.)

I picked out paint today for all of my walls, and this week I pick out everything else.  It turns out, I tend to take my sweet ass time with any decision I ever have to make in life. The contractors were like "Ok, Britt. No more time. Now. Painters are painting next week!" From carpet to toilet paper holders, I am choosing this week. It's a lot of stuff, but it's fun. We will be in the house before Thanksgiving, but definitely not until after Halloween. We've all been patient, but we're all starting to get antsy. The boys ask to go home, every day. 

Below are the most precious boys, ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment