Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dating 101-Top 10 Turn-Offs, According to One Man

This is coming straight from a guy's mouth, ladies....

1. Having a bad attitude. Actually, no one likes this, except maybe other miserable people. Smile! Be a pleasant person, not Debbie Downer.
2. Being High-maintenance.  You may think it's cute, but he thinks you're a pain in the ass. So do the rest of us.
(And yes, I special order most all of my food.)
3.  Dead Fish Act.  You know....
4. Vibram Barefoot Shoes.  I have to agree.  Many people have issues with feet, so a shoe with creepy rubber toe extensions hanging off of it? They're kind of the opposite of high heels, sacrificing comfort for style.   My friend said "The hottest chick on the planet could be wearing these and I wouldn't go near her.  They're horrendous." haha.


5.  Don't be afraid to eat. I am totally guilty of this. I eat, but I always complain about how gross and full I am afterward and I am the girl who always thinks I'm fat or getting fat. Flaw. I suck.
6. Baby voice. You're not his mom, you're his girl. You know, I think we could say "mothering" in general is probably a bad idea. I'm really bad about this. I always mean to help, but it probably comes off motherly.
7. Orange tan. What are they talking about? I love orange people!!! Especially the ones with white rings around their eyes! That's hot.
8. Don't play dumb. I have a theory that only really dumb guys can tolerate this, and who cares about them? Don't dumb yourself down. If someone can't handle the fact that you're smarter than they are, then let them move on. I wonder when this started. While you're pretending to be a flake, they become bored, find someone else and still think they're smarter than you. It makes no sense.
9. Playing hard to get. BULL CRAP! No way I'm buying this one. Right. I just had the biggest laugh of my life. Talk to any girl who has been completely available and NOT played games. Why is it that most of guys who I ignore don't go away until I do or say something really mean?  I think you want what you can't have.
10. Crying. They really don't like when we cry, but it's not because they're mean. It's like they don't know what to do and it makes them feel bad. If you are a crybaby, they're really not handling it well because everything makes you cry, and if you're just a girl crying once in a while, they may have sympathy but they still don't know what to do. Have you ever seen a guy's reaction when he has made you cry? It's really horrible. All it seems to do is push them away, even if it's their fault.  

No comments:

Post a Comment