Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dating 101-Don't Lie About Your Age, and other important yet simple details

I have decided to design this whole week of blogs around being single and the dating world. 

Single means alone, and most everyone thinks that you must have an issue with it-if you are single then you are looking to remedy that by being with someone. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't, maybe you're like me and feel like it should just happen and not be forced.  Maybe you don't have time. Maybe you have your guard up. Maybe you like being alone. Maybe it's a lot of things.....

Maybe it's because a lot of people are liars. 

When did I get so assertive? You'd think after this answer and then the even worse ones afterward, he wouldnt still want to take me, but he did. 

This guy looked 23, and when he finally said he was 38,  I still said no. It's weird. Ain't nobody or time for that. 



Why would you want to take a girl out who just said that to you? Revenge? 

Anyway, this week should be fun. I have a lot to talk about. One thing is for sure....don't ever date a writer. Haha. Just kidding. Just don't date Taylor Swift or John Mayer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment