Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashback Friday-Unexplained Hiatus and an Old Picture

Well, I took a little break from my blog.  Long story short, I had a great time with my family.....such a great time that I decided to come back.  I flew into Atlanta last Saturday (got home at midnight) and started the drive back to Milwaukee with the kids the next day.  The drive takes two days for me because I stop in Indiana, so I got here around noon on Monday.  I only have the boys because Lindsey had too much going on; she stayed with her daddy.  She is going to the beach with her best friend this next week and then she has cheerleading camp the following week. 

I have a million pictures to post and tons of stories to write about, but very little time because I am busy trying to enjoy my life and my family.  The best part about my trip is that my brother, Tyson, and his wife and baby are here....this means that Ash, Ty and I are all together.  This rarely happens and it is so much fun.  We are very goofy together and we tend to act like we are 10 years old.  (Even sober.) 

I am going to Chicago tomorrow with my sister and step-dad.  We are seeing the Counting Crows and staying for the night.  More tomorrow.....

Oh, and no Word of the Day.  Too hot to learn.  On that note, have you noticed how cranky people are in the heat?  I am sure that Hell a fantastic place to be....Hitler and Stalin suffering from heat stroke?  Yikes! 


Ashli, Brittany, and Tyson....October, 1982 (I think)


No comments:

Post a Comment