Friday, July 13, 2012

Flashback Friday-Slackin' but Dancin'

Ok, so I am really slacking on the writing, but I am having so much fun and living my life!  Plus, you need something to write about, right?

Yesterday morning the boys and I went to Zumba.  We chilled all day and then around 6:30 we went to Ash and Matt's.  Matt watched the boys and Amelie last night so Ashli and I could go Salsa dancing.  O.M.G., I could easily become a Salsa Club Rat.  I had so much fun, it's ridiculous.  First of all, I love to dance.  Secondly, I like that you have to be asked to dance, like a lady.  Thirdly, it's actual DANCING and not grinding with strangers.....that's so gross.  I have never been well-liked at clubs because I am a beotch to guys who want to dance.  I would rather dance alone, thank you.  I don't know you, so back it up.....unless it's actual partner dancing.

It is true that a good partner makes all the difference.  There were some dances where I was pretty much hating life and getting stepped on, but then with a good partner I was getting twirled, dipped, and put into the air!  It was so much fun.  I felt like Baby.  No one puts Baby in a corner.  HAHA!

I could dance like 23 hours a day.  I never seem to get enough.  My sister was so ready to go at 3 AM and I was still spinning and smiling.  We didn't go to sleep until 6 AM and I woke up at 8:30.  I feel great.  I took the kids to breakfast and we are chilling and watching some turtle movie on Netflix right now.  My mom says that I am a mutant like she is (she can get by on a couple hours of sleep), but I think it's called ADHD....too much energy sometimes.  Below are a couple of pictures:



Outside of Excalibur
I forgot to mention that we were dancing in heels and my foot started
to lock up.  We went to Walgreens to find flip-flops.  I was in such heaven
not to be wearing heels, I walked to the cashier with the string still attached.  I was
laughing so hard that I was crying.  My sister said "Don't move another inch!  I am taking a picture
of how retarded you look!"  Anyway, that's what this picture is.

Since it's Flashback Friday and I talked about something from yesterday, here's a flashback that is relevant.  Remember this song?  This is a funny little montage from a really stupid movie.  Dance Off's are the funniest ever....

http://youtu.be/efBdvYr-drw


Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. So, is your phone broken or am I on your sh*t list these days???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!!! I got a new phone and email address! Long story. Email me and I will email you my new number. I lost your stuff. Brit.chenault@gmail.com

    Or message Tiffany and get my new number. I can't put my stuff in this reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No!!! I got a new phone and email address! Long story. Email me and I will email you my new number. I lost your stuff. Brit.chenault@gmail.com

    Or message Tiffany and get my new number. I can't put my stuff in this reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete