Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Movie Reviews

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

I saw the new Batman movie yesterday.  WOW.  It was so good.  I liked the other two, but wow.  This one was amazing.  Everyone applauded when it was over and how often does that happen?  I don't want to say anything except get your butts to the theater and see it.  It's like 90% action and it is very realistic and scary, so I was on the edge of my seat a lot of the time.  I was smacking Logan saying "Did you see that?  Oh my gosh!"  My jaw was dropped sometimes. Logan loved it too and he was excited that I did too.  Of COURSE I like Batman better than Superman.  I take what I said a few days ago all back.  Batman is bad.  He is the coolest, hands down.  And the Batmobile can fly, so Superman has nothing on him.  I want one of those Batcycles.  Those things are awesome.  I can't say anything else because I don't want to spoil it, but be prepared to sit a while.  I had to pee for the last hour of the movie, but I held it because I didn't want to miss anything.  Don't drink anything.  I am really sad that Christopher Nolan is finished, but he left on a high note.  They always say to leave when you're on top.....  


Magic Mike

You will have to call me or text me for this review.  I can't possibly write about that movie because, well,  just can't.  All I can say is that Channing Tatum was even hotter than we all expected and we were screaming at times.  There were about four silver-haired ladies in the theater that got up and left, but they were all laughing and I heard one say "Oh my gosh!  That was terrible!"  It was pretty funny.  Channing Tatum is, uhhhhhhh, it's sort of unreal.  

To Rome With Love

Thursday night we saw "To Rome With Love".  It's a Woody Allen movie.  It was actually pretty funny.  It's about fame and sex and what people will do for it.  We are all sell outs, according to this film.  Allen makes fun of the fact that you can be famous for doing absolutely nothing, just existing.  I loved that because it's so true nowadays.  Like that stupid Tia Tequila or whatever her name is.  Why is she famous?  No reason at all.  Alec Baldwin made me laugh.  He totally reminds me of my dad.   

I am driving back home today, so please say prayers for good weather and safe travels.  I wasn't so lucky on the way here, getting caught in a horrible storm where trees were yanked from the ground and signs were flying around.  It was very scary.  

Have a great Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment