Thursday, December 26, 2013

Love From a 12-Year-Old

After wrapping up Christmas and getting the boys to bed, I spent some much needed one-on-one time with my baby girl. And what does she enjoy the most? Watching Twilight. I HATED Twlight at first, but it's one thing that I have learned to love because she enjoys it so much.  

We watched the first two movies last night and we're watching the rest today before she has to go to her daddy's for Christmas.  I love hanging out with her.  She is so funny and smart.  And SNUGGLY.  She is hugging me like she is five. It's awesome.  I asked Lindsey last night if she ever wondered why Bella wasn't afraid of Edward. She never was and I mean, he is a VAMPIRE. Lindsey said "No, I don't. When it's true love you SHOULD go all out and dive in."  

I thought that was so cute. It's so innocent. When you get older, you feel like you can't do that. There's too much at risk. You even stuff and hide your feelings just to protect yourself. You hold onto so much baggage that  you miss out on stuff.  Children are so beautiful. 

This is one of my fav's and it's appropriate. :)  It's a good song, I think it came out around 2002.







No comments:

Post a Comment