Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!  I hope you all have a great day with your families! I'm posting pics below this link...



I am posting this song because it's adorable.  It's Zooey Deschanel's duo, "She and Him".  Baby It's Cold Outside was originally recorded by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan.  The guy is trying to persuade the girl to stay because it's cold outside, and the girl keeps making excuses.  Zooey's version is exactly the opposite.  She is being a little vixen and trying to persuade the guy into staying longer.  More up to speed with the times, I would say.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=she+and+him+baby+it%27s+cold+outside&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=B5698E71B9DD5FB3930CB5698E71B9DD5FB3930C



My happy boy, Carson. First thing in the morning. Don't judge my face.

Superhero Junction


Whoa! Santa ate the cookies! Look how pleased they look.

Andddd the only picture I got of all 4 kids. Great one, right? Haha. 

Dylan in bed with a bunch of Superman toys in his Superman pajamas and robe while watching "Man of Steel" on their new TV. 




No comments:

Post a Comment