Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Mornings Around Here

I have a really obnoxious neighbor. She blares her music when she rolls in at 6 or 7:00, ONLY on Saturday mornings. I mean, I may as well get up! I would think it was rude at 3:00, but at least that's bar time and I can go back to sleep for a few hours. She clearly needs to grow up, get a real job (one that doesn't include fellacio for money), and let the rest of us sleep in on the one day a week our jobs permit us to do so. Ok, that was mean. I'm sure she doesn't charge. Omg. Ok. I'm being really mean. But trust me. I've been trying to tap into my inner, more peaceful, Yogi voice for the last hour, but I can't. I'm wide awake and irritated at the thought of her snoozing away next door. If I were crazy, I'd pull my car up into her driveway and start thumping my bass until she comes out and screams at me. But I'm not. I'll just take it like every other light sleeper on the block! 

Lindsey has a dance convention at her studio this weekend and I have my whole weekend planned. I have to wrap presents, I'm hanging pictures and doing some organizing, I'm going to hot yoga today at 4:30 (by the way, I swear not going for a few weeks is why I keep getting sick), and I need to go grocery shopping. I'm making homemade soup and some other stuff that I can pull out of the freezer for the week. I am determined not to get sick again, and now that I'm moved back into my house, I'm trying to find time to plan ahead. I've been in survival mode for the last six months and although I still have a lot on my plate, I'm really trying to get back to my normal self: organized, rigid, and prepared for anything. It's really a lovely way to be. Enough of this flying by the seat of my pants crap. It sucks! My planner is my best friend and since I have a desk with all of my stuff in one place now, I'm starting to feel a difference. 





No comments:

Post a Comment