Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Nutcracker

I took Lindsey to get a facial yesterday and then to see The Nutcracker at the Fox. After the ballet, we had dessert at Century Tavern, well she did; I had a salad. We had a great time together. I'm so glad I have a daughter to do these things with. The seats were awesome. Also, I've seen The Nutcracker many times and I think this was the best one I've ever seen. 

Side note....did you know you can bring giant poodles and food and drinks into the Fox now?? Seriously. A lady, who was not blind, brought her giant poodle to the show, and they sell refreshments and they allow you to bring them in. ??? When did this happen? Another side note...Atlanta Ballet is performing Romeo & Juliet in February. I'm going, for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment