Friday, December 6, 2013

Flashback Friday-Awesomest of All Christmas Songs

These are my favorite Christmas songs, in order of awesomeness.

  1. Last Christmas, Wham!-I wrapped it up and sent it with a note saying "I love you" I meant it. Now I know what a fool I've been, but if you kiss me now I know you'd fool me again.  Yesssss, I sang that. Face on a lover with a fire in his heart, a man under cover that's been torn apart!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
  2. All I Want For Christmas is You-Mariah Carey-I think about Magic Mike dancing to Pony when I sing this.  All of my dreaming hasn't worked yet.
  3.  U2, Christmas (Please Come Home)-Gotta love Bono.
  4. Christmas Song, Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
  5. Peace, Norah Jones
  6. I'll Be Home For Christmas, Sarah McLachlan
  7. Jingle Bell Rock, Bobby Helms-I liked this song before "Mean Girls" but ever since, it's now even better. I love the cool mom.  Haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7Dw7GE_BYjI
  8. Run Rudolph Run, Chuck Berry-This is probably because of Kevin in Home Alone; can't not picture him and his family running through O'Hare.
  9. Step Into Christmas, Elton John
  10. Little Saint Nick-Beach Boys-Ok, so I was just telling someone yesterday that this is the worst one.  I LIKE the song, but I think it's stupid because one of the Beach Boys says "Christmas comes this time each year...." Oh now, does it?  As every annual event does.  He sounds so dumb.  It'd probably work with more cowbell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment