Monday, February 11, 2013

MIA

Well hello hello! I am sorry to have disappeared for a couple of weeks; it's probably been about 3, huh?

Honestly, I've had a lot going on. There are a lot of things that have had my attention and that I am trying to take care of.

You know that feeling when you get off those horrible tea cups at Disney World? You feel like the world around you is spinning, right? Even the ground, which usually feels solid, is of no comfort when you are that dizzy. That's how I feel right now. I am trying to latch onto something and stop the spinning. 

I will write more tomorrow, but I didn't want Matti T to get to his desk another Monday and have nothing to read. Hey, Matt! 

Have a good day! Ooooh! And did The Black Keys really get a Grammy for "Lonely Boy"? I hope so! Or did I dream that? I don't know. I'm not awake yet.

Have a great day! 









2 comments:

  1. I was beginning to wonder what had happened. Now some order has been restored to my universe as well. Welcome back Britt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Matt! I feel like I am missing a limb when I don't write.

    ReplyDelete